Friday, May 25, 2007

Josh's Graduation Dinner


CONGRADUATIONS!!!!!!!
After much persuasion Josh finally agreed to let us celebrate his big achievement and go to dinner. Of course I got to pick the restaurant, hence the Cheesecake Factory. Thanks to everyone who came. We had a blast.






Im sure this picture is not a surprise to anyone who knows me. MMMM Cheesecake!!
Well maybe Emily is a little surprised by how much cheesecake I can eat!

I have this really bad habit lately of closing my eyes for pictures lately. Andi wanted you to see this one especially Natalie.




Well at least my eyes aren't closed.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I did get into one of the photos. The one of Millie, Rylan, and Marie......that's my belly in the mirror. It looked pretty much the same even before dining at the Cheesecake Factory.
The Z-4 I ordered for you has not arrived yet, but here is a big "ATTABOY", to Josh from Dad.

Anonymous said...

I know exactly why Andi wanted me to see the picture! She wanted me to miss you guys...and it worked!! I wish I could have been there. You two are so hot!!

Anonymous said...

It was a fun dinner. It was great spending time with Marie's parents and Uncle Johnny and Aunt Bonnie and Posey! I was a cheescake factory virgin- but no more! I had the chicken tortilla soup and the tiramasu cheesecake. mmmmm....!

Anonymous said...

Yeah- Nat just needs to move to Texas- then she can bask in the joy of mine and Marie's craziness!

Ammon said...

I am so offended! Not that we weren't invited to the Congratulations Dinner, but that you went to the Cheesecake Factory without ME! Gosh!

The Hollemans said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Hollemans said...

Once you introduced me to it I was hooked. I think you created a monster!! I cant get enough.