Monday, April 7, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!!!

Josh was very sneaky this year and threw me not one but two surprise birthday parties. One at Los Cucos with a few friends, and one the next day with his family. I really was not expecting it since he usually hates that kind of thing, but it was a lot of fun. I even wore the sombrero and had the waiter shove food in my face, maybe you can beg Angie for the pic since Mike was the only one with a camera,(on his phone). On second thought that picture is probably better left unseen. Anyways thanks to everyone for all the birthday wishes and for helping me celebrate being one year closer to thirty!!!!

8 comments:

Angie said...

Hurray for Birthdays and great husbands. Josh had been planning the dinner for a long, long time! You are definitly loved! I'll see what I can do to hunt down that picture. :)

The Youngblood Family said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Glad you had a great birthday!

The Youngblood Family said...

Oh, and I want to see the picture!!! So, work hard Angie and find it..... :)

Ammon said...

Happy Birthday! I'm terrible at remembering these things, so sorry it's a little belated. I hope you had a great day!

dr. clint said...

Yikes - you are almost 30! That is soooo old ;-)

Natalie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I thought of you on your day, but the lame-o that I am, forgot to send a birthday wish your way. I'm glad you celebrated well! Love you.

the Pearce Place said...

I thought about you all day long, but totally forgot to email you! But, just so you know I remembered even without your reminder, how could I forget!?!?
Happy Birthday, oh man, let's enjoy being 29 together for just a little bit longer!

Melanie said...

You've been busy since the last time I looked at your blog! Congrats on the new baby boy:))) I'm sorry to hear about Josh's health problems.. his diet sounds awful! I've been talking to Steph quite a bit lately through gmail... it's been really nice to talk to her. Miss you guys!