Monday, October 20, 2008

Since we last met...

Ive finally decided that Sundays are not the days to blog. I spend all week thinking Ill do it on Sunday but since we dont get out of church until 6 and not home till 6:30, I just dont have time to do it anymore. So now that I have come to terms with that I dont know if Ill be blogging more or less. We'll see I guess. We finally have a new roof, which is so great and just in time for some rain. The inside is almost done as well. Just some painting and fixing a rafter. Hopefully by next week it will all be done. We have been busy as always and loving the nice weather. Not too hot and not too cold. So heres all the rest of the news...



Ty is getting so big. And they boys love their little brother!!!



Halloween Pictures..



Jayden as a power ranger

Ashlyn as Jasmine
Will as spiderman
Maddie as Belle
Ty as a skeleton and Kate as a pumpkin
Rylan as a lion. All of our kids have worn this costume and now its Rylans turn.
This is the best picture we could get with the three of them. Tayson is taking off his hat, Carters looking confused why he has to sit right there and Rylan is bolting!


I LOVE pictures of him walking its just too funny how serious he always looks. Power walking olymipics here he comes!!
Heres some of my favorite faces Ty has made this week. Each one is hilarious!!!




5 comments:

Kristy Stoddard said...

so cute. Ty and Rylan look so much alike in the pic of the both of them. Those are funny looks from Ty. He is getting cuter and cuter.

The Youngblood Family said...

What cute pics! I enjoyed all of them, however my favorite is the last one of Ty. He is such a cutie!!:)

Anonymous said...

finally you posted!!! i love the pictures!!! Ty is super cute!
-wendy

Lindsay said...

I can't believe he is already in the bumbo...I am jealous! Cute pics!

Anna said...

Seriously cute costumes and kids!