Friday, July 10, 2009

House

Andi at the house fourth of July

So finally after much work I have pictures up of the progress of our house. We are documenting mostly for our own good, but it is a strange process to watch a house go from nothing to a house in such short time. Its hard for me to conceptualize that this will someday be our house. Its fun and scary and makes my stomach jump every time I think about it or see it. So much excitement and so much to worry about all rolled up in one. We go over almost everyday and take pictures. They laid the foundation two weeks ago.
The slide show is the official pictures but heres some more just for fun!


Josh "upstairs"

cousins

Matching shirts, ahhh cute
This picture is much cuter close up. We are all looking at Ty sitting like such a big boy. He loves being a part of the group.
The house looks so small while its being built. Its strange to think a whole family can fit in it. When its just the foundation is when its the smallest, its so hard to picture a whole house can fit into that little area.
Josh wanted totake pictures of me in the house so heres me pretending to open the door. Josh didnt like that. He was embarrassedby my lack of acting skills.

So heres the next face I gave him, any better?

1 comment:

Natalie said...

I had the same thought when I saw my parents' house being built..."how on earth is that hole big enough to hold a house"? Crazy how it all works out.

This is going to be a gorgeous home...I can tell from the framing!! I can't wait to see it when it's done.

P.S. Go eat a Snickers Ice Cream bar...you are too thin!!!