Thursday, January 21, 2010

roasting marshmallows

Josh often gets these grand ideas for things with the kids. One time it was a peanut party where they crushed open peanuts and ate them for awhile, this time it was a marshmallow party. Yes usually his ideas include something messy. But as always the kids loved it.



And for those of you wondering, which it doesnt seem like you are, but Im feeling better. I hvae been break down free since thursday when it happened, but Im still sad and still miss her like crazy. I still think I hear her and see her out of the corner of my eye, and I think it will be awhile longer before I dont feel guilty for what happened, but we are moving on, and as much as we miss her, we will keep her memory close.

1 comment:

Jen said...

I'm glad you are feeling better. I know how hard it is to loose a pet and a family member.
I think roasting marshmallows sounds divine right now. Maybe for our FHE treat this week.