Monday, April 30, 2007

Bluebonnet pics

For those of you who don't know blue bonnets are the Texas state flower. It is a big thing here to go get your pictures taken in the bluebonnet fields every year. This year we made a return trip to the whataburger (like Burger King) about on hour away and then went to the field next to it to take pictures. Unfortunately, and as you may be able to tell from some of the pictures the field is slowly being turned into more buildings, so I think next year we'll have to look for a new spot! But I thought you might enjoy seeing some of these pictures.












If you look closely you can see they are unwrapping candy, starbursts to be exact, thats what we use to bribe them to keep smiling for pictures.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe that you just gave birth a week ago and you are out taking pictures. You are amazing. Very cute pictures too!

Anonymous said...

I would love for you to think I am that ambitious, but no these were taken a month ago. As for me now, I'm still working up the motivation to get off my couch!!

The Seaman Family said...

Those fields and flowers are beautiful! And you guys all look so cute. You got some great pictures.