Sunday, April 29, 2007

One Week Old

Rylan is one week old today. It already feels like time is passing too quickly, and yet I still find myself looking forward to when he can hold his head up on his own, or sit and play toys with the other two kids. I think it's human nature to wonder while your pregnant if you'll ever be able to love this baby as much as you love the other ones. As horrible as that sounds, but now that I've met him I wonder how I ever lived with out him. I just look at him and think "I didnt know how much I needed you in my life" and I feel like with him another little piece of myself is complete. A piece I didnt even know was missing. He's been such a good baby and such a joy I feel so blessed.









3 comments:

Ammon said...

I can't believe his looks are already changing...and that he's a week old! I know exactly what you mean by loving them, though. I remember when we had Wesley I thought, "Why didn't we have you sooner." My mom always says, " Your love multiplies, but your time divides!" ... so true!

P.S. Let's do lunch- are you ready?

P.S.S. Adorable pics!

Anonymous said...

yes I want to come to lunch too! haha!!!!! i wish!
very cute pictures marie! i love him already!!!!!

The Youngblood Family said...

I love these pics! He is adorable. :)