Sunday, August 19, 2007

Another week, another blog!



After such a busy week last week, I guess it's appropriate that this week was very low key. So there's "nothing to exciting" to report. Wile Josh was at work he asked Ashlyn what she was doing and she said "We are doing nothing too exciting." That about sums it up!!


Ashlyn, Jayden and Rylan playing Go Fish!


We see this face a lot, and the "Family" frame in the background is a new addition. What do ya think?
I don't know if you can tell by this picture but Rylan is sitting on his own here. If he has a little support he does really well.


Swinging buddies!

4 comments:

Natalie said...

I LOVE the family frame! Where did you get it?

The Hollemans said...

I bought the frames at walmart, and then bought the vinyl lettering that people usually put on walls, and then had a friend put them on the frames because I knew if I did it it would be crooked. And thats how its done!

Ammon said...

The frames look SO good... as well as all of your other decor additions. Nottingham is going to see "Becoming Jane"" on Thursday... wanna go? Maybe it will add a little something to a week of nothing!

Ammon said...

Thanks for seeing the movie with me! Where's this weeks version of "The Sunday Post"?