Sunday, May 4, 2008

Blogging seems to be taking a back seat these days, and I dont mean just for me. As I look at everyone else's posts, it seems to be few and farther between before a new post pops up. My excuse for last week was we were in the middle of tiling our kitchen and all three bathrooms. More to come on that, but I was hoping by Mon or Tues I could post all the before and after pics for a fantastic blog post, but my hopes were up too high, because basically we are still in the middle of tiling. Not as bad as before, at least now its livable but as always projects become more involved than first imagined. So MAYBE by next week I might have something to show you. Mostly Im just waiting on the tile backsplash we put up in our tub.
Other than that, life is sailing by. The worst part about being pregnant for me is my brain doesnt process things as well as it normally does. So if I get too much info it seems to just swirl, and that is the case this last week. This next week probably wont be any better, have two mothers day teas, a doctors appointment, bunco at my house, (which I have to finish getting my house ready for), Ashlyn's big dance recital, and we need to get ready for Disney, which we leave for next week. I like busy weeks I just hope my brain can handle it all.




Heres Dakota in her party hat!!


Rylan was almost officially walking and then caught a virus which included diarrhea, fever and then a rash, so he spent three days mostly sleeping and snuggling. Now he wont get back into walking. But Ashlyn loves to help him keep trying.

6 comments:

The Youngblood Family said...

I can't wait to see pics of your new tile floors. I bet it is going to look wonderful!!!! Sounds like Caroline has the same bug Rylan had. Not fun at all :( Have fun at Disney! Can't wait to see the pics from Disney too! :)

barterboutique said...

I'm dying to see the new tile too! You are one busy bee--way busier than me and I still haven't posted anything new-hehehe!

Natalie said...

Thanks for the update. I can't wait to see pictures of the tile and a bunch of Disney. I am jealous! Good luck with your busy week.

Aimee Jones said...

I didn't think it was possible, but your kids are getting even cuter!

Anna said...

Fun project! I feel like we have slowed down on the blog stuff too. Have fun at Disney!!!

the Pearce Place said...

Have fun in Disneyworld! Too bad we missed eachother there! I can't wait to hear about it.