Friday, May 30, 2008

Finally the tile revealed

Ok so here are the long awaited tile pictures. Unfortunatley they are really not great pictures, but maybe if you enlarge them maybe you can tell.



Before pictures





Ugly old lanolium



Our bathroom after the floor was ripped up before the tile obviously.


The kids bathroom
During (the kitchen)
This is where all my appliances went for a few days. Yikes. (Its my front living room where the kids usually play)
Josh pretending to work. No really he is just pretending.
After!!
This is what I have been waiting on before I posted the pictures, but looks like itll be awhile before its really done, so here it is anyways. This is our tub backsplash. Still has a few touch ups needed but Im really excitied.
Our bathroom after
The kids bathroom. Most improved I think, before, even though you couldnt see it there was a hole by the tub from Josh having to fix something a ew years back which he never finished.
Our downstairs bathroom which used to be carpet. Weird huh? A carpet bathroom is not a good idea for potty training boys if you know what I mean. Glad thats gone!!!

4 comments:

Natalie said...

It all looks great! Nice handy work.

Anna said...

looks beautiful!!

The Youngblood Family said...

Nice!!! We have carpet in our hall bathroom too, which I find extremly weird??? Can I hire Josh to come and do our bathroom. It looks great. How I missed these pictures I have no clue. Glad I found them.

The Youngblood Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.