Sunday, December 7, 2008

Its December?!?



Hey everyone! I cant believe Halloween and Thanksgiving have already come and gone. Christmas is only weeks away, and then it will be 2009. How crazy is that? Weve been busy as always, but things are good. Ty is getting SO big. Hes almost sitting on his own now. He can last a minute or so, in the gorilla pose, as shown below. I hope hes sitting all the way by christmas. Ashlyn had her birthday party. She invited a few girls including her two aunts to come and they colored barbire pictures, ate cake, and made braceletes, which were slighty unsuccessful. Knot making is not that easy with the string they gave us. Anyways, Jayden and Rylan having been following Ty everywhere, and its so fun to watch Ty as he keeps his eyes on everything going on around him. It wont be long before he is joining them playing.









3 comments:

lynette said...

I can't believe it's December either! Where did November go? Oh well, December means I'll be home in just a few more days! I can't wait to see you and your kids!

dr. clint said...

looking at the pictures makes me miss my little buddies

Aimee Jones said...

I need to meet this little Ty. I can't believe you have 4 kids, and there is one I haven't met yet! From the pictures, I think he looks a lot like you :)