Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Well I dont know about you guys, but getting ready for christmas has been busy, but lots of fun and very exciting! Every year I think Im not going to go overboard, and then the closer it gets to Christmas, the more money I spend! Josh and I are a bad combination at Christmas! We both get too excited! Other than that we've just been busy, Josh with work and finals, and me with keeping 4 kids entertained and on schedule. Ashlyn had a school christmas party that I decided to go to last minute. I couldnt find a sitter so late so I brought the boys. They started with a sing along in the cafeteria and Rylan was sitting in the front of the double stroller. He got bored and decided the only thing he wanted to do was hold Ty and give him squeezes and kisses. Hes so affectionate.
Hope you all have a Merry Christmas and a happy new year.






Outtakes from the photo shoot the other day.












Rylan kissing Ty to make him feel better.





My handsome little boys. Too bad his pants are way too short. Im sure everyone at church thought I was crazy, but I just thought it was so handsome.
Rylan LOVES Ty. Everytime they see each other they light up and just the other day Rylan learned how to feed Ty while we are in the store. He thought this was so cool and loved it. The only thing he didnt like is if me or Ty touched the bottle because he thought he was losing his job.

I couldnt get a good picture but you can see how cute Rylans face is.
Rylan loves hats and looks like a cute little baseball player.

As you can see Rylan has discovered cupboards.


1 comment:

The Youngblood Family said...

Look at all of those pictures!!! You better still post Christmas Day pictures. Just kidding, but really I want to see all of those cool gifts you bought! Merry Christmas :)
Your kiddos are super cute.