Tuesday, August 25, 2009

First day of school

Well its official, I have two kids in school. Ashlyn started first grade, and Jayden started Kindergarten. I was much more nervous than they were. I drove them there and was lucky enough to get to walk them both to class. Neither of them missed a beat. They werent hesitant at all. Luckily the other two kids Rylan and Ty kept me distracted enough to keep me from crying. Its always hard to walk away from my kids and leave them somewhere with out me. And watching them grow up makes me so proud and so amazed all at once. I almost cried again when I saw them holding hands waiting for me to pick them up. They looked so excited to see me and I felt the same.









1 comment:

lynette said...

Can you believe our girls are in FIRST grade!!! Crazy!

Jayden looks like such a big kid!

How's life with just the little two during the day?