Sunday, November 15, 2009

Ashlyns field trip


So I spent one day a couple weeksago at Jaydens field trip at dewberry farms, and two day later I was suppossed to go on Ashlyn's but they closed because they anticipated rain. Turns out that Andi wouldnt have been able to babysit that day because Carson was sick, and it turned out there was no rain. I told Ashlyn when she was sad she had to wait for the next week to go, that things always happen for a reason because I wouldn't have been able to go, and she said, "I would rather not have had to wait". Ouch that hurts! JK In the end when I did get to go she was really happy. I much preferred the dewberry farms, oil ranch had no where to sit, and less to do, well not less, just less enjoyable things. But the kids enjoyed it.




In this hay ride the cows eat the hay off the wagon, which is totally digusting. They start chasing you the second you enter the field and they come over with their huge heads, nasty noses, and flys ALL over them, and eat all the hay off. The kids couldn't even decide if they hate it or love it. Im not a fan!!

No comments: