Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Horseback Riding

Ashlyn turned seven yesterday. How on earth did she get so old? After school and after dance last night we threw her a family surprise party. It was so fun. It was funny yesterday Jayden came to me yesterday and told me someone hit him and I didn't hear who he said hit him, so I said "who did"? And he said "the birthday girl hit me right here." So cute.

Then today we took her Jayden and a couple friends horseback riding. We wish we could have taken a lot more friends, but there was a limit of five horses, but luckily the moms got to ride too. (And Dad). I had a lot of fun, and so did Ashlyn. Jayden liked the bouncy part (when the horses trotted). We found a place in Katy that took us on a little over an hour trail ride.



Heres Ash and Jayden with the baby horse.

Kristy and Emily.



Josh and Jayden
Kelli and Sarah

Kellie and Adalie
Me and the birthday girl.











No comments: