Monday, December 7, 2009

Decorations




Here they are putting up the tree. We then had to rearrange everything so Ty couldnt reach the balls. He would take them off two or three at a time and throw the "ball"s as he calls them. Most of them were shatter proof, so it wasnt so bad, it was just annoying to have the ornaments all over the house, but he did find a couple glass ones. Rylan also loves hanging the ornaments.




The above picture doent quite do it justice, but we loved being able to put up lighted garland, that has been my dream forever. I love it.
The below picture was in the morning obviously, I was walking upstairs to do something and then got talking and just sat down to talk about plans for the day, and as I was talking Ty came just to sit by me. Then Ash and then Rylan. So funny. Not a good picture of me, but a cute one all in all.

No comments: