Monday, December 7, 2009

Other Pictures

Here are some random pictures. I just got a new camera on black friday, one that will be able to take better pictures inside then my iphone does. And I just did my blog book for 2008 and so now Im motivated again to make sure I blog all the pictures Ill want in the book.
Dakota has two huge growths on her neck, and they are growing very fast. She hasnt been feeling well for a few months now, and drools, and wont eat sometimes, and looks sad. She has lost a lot of weight, and the vets cant find anything wrong with her. But Ty just loves her, and will try to feed her, and sometimes thats the only time she will eat. This time in the picture though was more of a disaster, I think Im still picking it up, it was ALL OVER the floor. But Ty will follow Dakota around and gives her hugs all the time. It will be so sad when we have to figure out what to do next. As long as she has Motrin she does much better, she'll play, and eat and bark, but when she has no motrin she hides all day and wont move. Makes me think shes in more pain than just her throat. Maybe her legs, or maybe she just gets so tired from not eating? I dont know but we sure do love her.
Rylan and Ty both like it when I bring out the camera, Rylan now wants his picture taken everytime and even will smile for the camera, where was this attitude weeks ago when I was taking family pictures? I dont know but I love it when they hit this age, knowing me because I bring out the camera A LOT.



No comments: