Monday, July 19, 2010

Tys Two!!!

Ahhh my baby is finally two. He has been acting two for quite some time. He is an amazing boy with the kindest heart, and yet a determination. He is loving and wants to be in the middle of all the fun. So here's a list for posterities sake of all the things he can do at his two year milestone....

Count to ten.
Name all his colors and shapes.
Kick and jump, as seen below.
Talk about pretty much anything.
Name all his ABCs in sounds and letter names mixed.
Pray.
Sing.
Climb.
Laugh a LOT.
Pretend he's a lion (very important for fitting in in my house)
SHARE! He is the best two year old sharer the world has ever seen, as long as you ask him kindly he will share his favorite anything. But if you try to steal it from him with out asking, watch out the fury comes out!
Throw a tantrum.
Try to go potty. he has never gone yet, but every time I take Rylan Ty goes to, stands up there and says..."push"....and then says "all gone today mommy...good try Ty"
Kiss, hug, say sorry.
Color, he loves to color.
Name all sorts of pictures in books, he loves books.
He loves Barbie and the Island Princess because it has an elephant named Tika in it. He asks for princess Tika, "I want to watch princess Tika Mommy"

The best thing about Ty is he seems so old...he has a manly voice and will walk up to you and just say hi, then walk away. He loves to say hi to random people in walmart, but other than that he can be very shy. He loves nursery and even at 15 months he would act like the 3 year olds in the class, he would sit in the chairs for circle time and fold his arms, and eat at the big table, and color.

I just can't say enough how much I love this boy. I know every mother feels like the luckiest mom in the world, but I KNOW I am blessed to have him and the other beautiful creatures allowed in my life!




















No comments: