Sunday, July 29, 2007

Ashlyn's Photography Debut

Like Mother Like Daughter??!




I let Ashlyn Take control of the camera today for the first time. And she actually did a great job. When Josh takes pictures of me they usually turn out horrible no matter how hard he tries, and I always close my eyes, but Ashlyn caught some adorable candid moments with me and Rylan that Josh has never been able to do. Of course except for the ones she took of her own finger!!




He's starting to stand, and loves to sit up, still supported of course.


I love this pic. I dont know why but I really do!!


Actually Jayden got his turn and wasnt so bad either!!!


5 comments:

Angel said...

LOVE the pics! You have a lil' photographer! Yay! Rylan is looking like an older baby now. Wow, they grow fast, don't they? And you are looking great, too, Marie. Keep emailing me when you update the blog.

Ammon said...

Whoa! Who knew that your kids were so talented?! Whenever we give the camera to Carly we end up with photos of the tv, her barbies, and the like. Holleman Family Photography... coming soon!

Jessa Smith said...

Adorable shots! Marie you look radiant! Thankd for the email.
Jessa

Anonymous said...

She's a natural! And you are right...she did get some great shots of you. Ow ow!!

Anonymous said...

Yes indeed, in some moments I can say that I jibe consent to with you, but you may be in the light of other options.
to the article there is still a suspect as you did in the go over like a lead balloon a fall in love with delivery of this request www.google.com/ie?as_q=spyware nuker xt 4.8.81.1815 ?
I noticed the phrase you have in the offing not used. Or you use the black methods of helping of the resource. I take a week and do necheg