Sunday, July 1, 2007

July First!!!

So for those of you keeping track, I thought Id update you. Rylan is sleeping through the night from 9-6 or 7. Hallelujah!! One of my favorite things about him is that I can set him down in his bassinet or somewhere else and he puts himself to sleep. Let's see if that one sticks.
Jayden is now computer savvy. We taught him how to play a fishy game on the computer when Rylan was born, and now he can play several games, he is so funny to watch. Yesterday Josh caught him with a penny in his mouth and Josh told him to spit it out. So he did into Josh's hand, then he asked "Was it heads or tails Daddy?"
Ashlyn is still the human sponge, she came home last week from primary and proceeded to tell us the whole story of Alma the younger, how he was trying to destroy the church and was saying bad things so an angel came and they couldn't move and then they were good after that. So any of you teaching primary, if you think they aren't listening they really are. And today she came home and was sad because she wasn't the spotlight, so Josh and I spotlighted her. She thought that was pretty funny. She also asked Josh if she was going to get married in High School ( a word shes been hearing a lot because I'm making a high school memory video.) And he said no you'll get married after high school. She said "Oh OK I'm going to marry someone who cleans the bathrooms, actually someone who cleans the whole house!" Have I taught her good or what?? Then as Josh told me the story I asked her if she was going to help clean, and she said yes.






He's finally learned to keep his pacifier in almost all the time! Yipee!
Don't they almost have the same look on their faces?
I put Rylan in a jumperoo, which for those old school people out there these are the new version of the johnny jump ups that hang on the door. I just wanted to see how he'd do, and he loved it! I was surprised since he is so young, but he kicked with his feet and stood up, and held his head up so well. Ashlyn and I just sat and watched his every move, so it's good because it keeps not only him entertained, but us as well.

Ahhhh! Am I right ladies?

He looks so big when he's sitting. I just love it.


Happy sweet baby.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! So did you go get the jumperoo after church or somethin'? Babies are so cute in that thing! Have fun!

Anonymous said...

You need to frame that black and white one- seriously! What a little man! He is getting big way too fast!