Thursday, November 1, 2007

Boo!




So here are the official Halloween pictures!!! Ashlyn as Ariel-Mermaid style. I have to say, it wasnt easy finding hair color for this, and I as debating a wig, but I think this turned out perfect. Her Aunty Em was the stylist, and it turned out so adorable!!! Rylan was a little stinker (as always) and some people even called him flower from Bambi, whatever way you look at it there's no doubt he is the cutest thing ever, at least his mom says so. And Jayden's $6.00 Once upon a child find, tuned out to be just the perfect fit for him as well.
We started out the night with some Los Cucos, (sorry Lynette, hope you dont gag too much) and then we went to a trunk or treat, which I have to say sorry, but enough with the cheap candy already!!! If you are one of those cheap candy hander outers, let me be the first to plead, we want real chocolate!!! Think of all those hard working moms who then look forward to reaping the rewards of the outfits and all the walking around. We want to see something good in there, am I right?
Anyways then as Jayden indulged in a lollipop, and Rylan took a nap, Ashlyn and her cousin Carson did some serious trick or treating. All in all it was a fun night, and they were so darn cute all dressed up!!!! Hope you enjoy them as well, in all 3 entries!


















5 comments:

Ammon said...

I can't believe Ashlyn's hair! It's so long and lush! She makes a great Ariel.
Also, the Los Cucos gagging has left me... at least until I get pregnant!

The Youngblood Family said...

They all look cute!!! I love Ashlyn's hair. She would make a cute red head :) Awesome pictures!

Anonymous said...

I love the last picture of all three of your kiddos with the great smiles. I love it! Thanks for sharing... Also, I agree about the cheap candy. I just want you to know I passed out kit kats and reeces this year, and I have some left, so dress the kids up and come on over. :)

Anonymous said...

Hi love,
What great costumes. The kids are really cute. I don't know where the creative holoween genes come vrom. Your mom and I never had any. But your family will have some nice memorires from these pictures over the years.

Love you lots.
Dad

Angel said...

ADORABLE!!! Your kids are seriously beautiful.