Friday, January 18, 2008

Tagged

So Ive been tagged twice, and probably should go ahead and fulfill my tagment. JK I know I just made that word up. So I couldn't think of anything people dont know about Josh, so here are 6 things Im sure you already know about him. Sorry for all the bragging ahead of time. People afraid of mush should stay away!




1. He is the best husband ever!! No really, I'm sure you all like your husbands, but he really is the best. Hes one of those husbands that would do anything for their wives, and does. He gets me water in the middle of the night, (a big thing for me, if Natalie remembers), does the dishes, cleans the house, and fixes everything. Hes the husband and the wife! Dont tell him I said that. But what the best about him is he is loyal and generally is happy for me in everything I do. Hell let me go do girl things because when Im happy hes happy. Hes supportive and is one of those guys that I know he loves me just by the way he looks at me. Thats a great feeling.




2. Hes an amazing cook. He is very passionate about his cooking and food. Hes an award winning chef, and can make anything, although his favorite things to cook usually involve a bbq pit, and or smoker. The other day The other day Ashlyn was eating something he cooked and looked at him and said Dad you are the best Chef ever!!! So everyone thinks so. Some of his famous foods are... dancing chicken, queso, imitating cafe rio, and anything else you give him, he will make it better!
3. He is the biggest goofball. He has a fun loving spirit and as many people know a party is not a party unless Josh is there. He is funny and has fun no matter what he is doing. He always thinks the best in every situation and I havent met anyone yet who doesnt like him and even fewer people who he doesnt like. He can find the best in everyone and everything. And it shows when you are with him.

4. He is the Best Dad ever!! He knows how to play baseball one moment and have a tea party the next. He takes good care of them in every part of their lives, and they all light up when he comes in. Especially Rylan. He knows when Josh is home and will not look away until Josh has come over and given him some love. When Josh picks him up Rylan immediatly snuggles in.

5. Josh loves the state of Texas. His dream has always been to own a piece of Texas, and his dream came true when he bought our piece of property a year ago. My dream is to sell it!!! His idea of vacation does not include anything outside of Texas! Paris? Italy? Whats the point? Nothing could hold the excitement of Texas.





6. He is a hard worker. Anything he does he goes for full on. Ive never met anyone with better work ethic! I am always so proud of him. How he does his all that he does.. school, two jobs and a full family life, Ill never know. But thank goodness he does!


4 comments:

Natalie said...

Way to go Josh! Seriously, woah...I know about the water duty, hang in there. :)

Ammon said...

I am always amazed when I see pictures like the last one. I think, "I can't believe Josh does that!" He's not only your hero, but he's a hero to others as well!

the Pearce Place said...

Marie,
You probably made Josh's WEEK by doing that blog, I should do something like that for Tyler. That really is so sweet, perfect husbands are the best!

dr. clint said...

I'm giving a talk on Sunday - is it OK if I share some of this blog entry in my talk?