Sunday, March 30, 2008

A few bonus pics

Angie asked for pics of the rest of us, Im sure she meant as a family but this is all weve got. You can probably see why Im not in the picture being taken of me mood, Im a little bit big, if you go back to pics from last year this time, also on the blog, Im sure youll see Im the same size if not bigger now, and I was due in April that time, July now. Josh thinks its so funny to take pictures of me taking pictures.





This is what I call his Bill Cosby Jello Pudding Face.

6 comments:

The Youngblood Family said...

That is such a funny pic of Josh.

Jen said...

Where exactly did you take the pics? My inlaws come in next weekend and want to see the bluebonnets. E-mail or call me and let me know where you went.

The Hollemans said...

Jen, I dont have your email, so hopefully you check back here or you can call me. We took 290 up towards Brenham, past Chappel Hill sausage place, and about 45 minuteso ut youll see a walmart, Home depot, whaterburger etc., and you take the exit ramp, turn left, past a casa ole, and turn in to the waterburger parking lot, next to a La quinta, and there they all are. Call me, and Ill ask Josh if he knows the exact exit name,

Natalie said...

I want to see a full picture of your cute belly!

Jen said...

thanks marie...if you click on my name here you get to my blog and can always leave messages there. or if you look at a bunco message all our e-mails are there too. but i don't have your phone number...i guess it's in the stake directory though! thanks for the info. i'll take my inlaws to that spot on the way up to austin!

The Hollemans said...

Hey Jen I hope this is the right blog, I clicked your name, anyways, I googled the casa ole and home depot in Brenham, my husband said it is actually in Brenham, and looked at a map, there are lots of places to stop along the way but this is the safest one we found. alot of people just stop anywhere on the freeway, but this has a parking lot and room to roam, and good places to eat, good luck.