Saturday, March 29, 2008

Its Bluebonnet time

So folks its that time of year again, when we load the kids up and drive 45 minutes away to a whataburger parking lot, and take some beautiful pics. This year we had one more critter to add to the pics, and surprisingly I look the same as I did last year, only last year I had a couple weeks to go, and this year its a couple months, but hey, what can ya do?

So anyway heres the pictures from this years trip.


Pictures I took












Joshs Pictures

This is where Rylan ended up. He had just slept on the way there, but it seems no matter how cloudy the kids are always squinting. Rylan opted for the sleeping technique.

And this is where Jayden ended up finding rocks to throw.

5 comments:

Ammon said...

That's a great spot and the pictures are so sweet!
I miss Texas (soft sobbing).

The Youngblood Family said...

Thanks Marie & Josh for inviting us to go again with you guys!!! 2 years in a row and it has been fun. Our kids had a blast hanging out with Ashlyn and Jayden! :) Oh, and thanks for having them over afterward at your house!

the Pearce Place said...

those are so beautiful,

Angie said...

Love the pictures. But where is a picture of the entire family? I didn't see any with you and Josh. :)

The Hollemans said...

Angie, we usually dont have one of all of us, and this year I didnt even get ready because I am not in the picture being taken of me mood, but in a new post I will post a few of us that we took of each other, so look for that.