Sunday, August 17, 2008

As Time Goes By

I cant believe Ty is already 5 weeks old. He is finally getting chubbier and is starting to look more like my other kids. Jayden did the same thing right around a month he got his cheeks. Although Ty has a different nose than my other ones, it seems bigger and more defined already. And he has the cutest little elf ears. I told Ashlyn maybe he'll be an elf someday, and she was excited for him, because he was lucky enough to be an elf maybe, but she said, "But then Im going to miss him!"




I love this picture because of Rylans face in the back ground. Too funny.




Ty still LOVES to be swaddled. He looks like a little green worm to me. His eyes always seem to be open so wide, trying to take it all in.





He is really getting good at holding his own head up already, even though its hard to tell in this picture.


2 comments:

Kristy Stoddard said...

He is just so cute and little.

Aimee Jones said...

How cute. It has been a while since I have seen Rylan, and he looks totally different! p.s. Love your new home makeover!