Sunday, August 3, 2008

Here we are again

I can hardly believe Ty is already 3 weeks old today. Time is blurry right now, marked only by nap and feeding times, with out any regard to reality. He was having some acid reflux issues but that is better now because he is on prevacid. This is a highly asked question about his sleeping patterns, he usually eats around 9:30 then sleeps until 1 then eats again at 5 or 6. So he gives me some good time in between but it takes about an hour to feed him so I still dont get much sleep. Then sometimes he wants to be awake at 6 and sometimes he'll go back to sleep, which hasnt been a problem so far but my mom would take him in the morning so I could sleep in and she leaves tomorrow. Also he's not consistent enough for me to count on yet. In a month waking up around 6 may be a good thing so I can have him fed and have enough time to get Ashlyn ready for school, but for the next few months, I hope they all sleep in until 8. I doubt it but I can wish.
It has been so nice having my mom here, and my Dad has been here this last week as well. Its great because my mom is such a hard worker, that all I have to do is think about wanting to have something done, and its done. I havent changed more than a couple diapers, I havent even done the dishes or laundry since Ive had the baby, and my house is spotless, my kids have gotten to go on walks everyday to the park, which is especially Rylans favorite. I think we are all in for a shock when she leaves and we see how much she has really been doing!!! Thank goodness for Moms!!!!







Rylan is finally starting to catch on to how to be gentle. He loves kissing him, and has only sometimes missed his hand placement and smacked Ty in the face. It is so weird to see them together though, because it seems like that should still be how Rylan looks. He grew up overnight, the night I stayed at the hospital to be exact.








Sleepy Time
Theres nothing like holding a sleeping baby o make you tired.




1 comment:

barterboutique said...

Sweet, sweet baby!
And, might I say, you're mom is the bomb! I'm sorry for you that she's leaving tomorrow.