Monday, September 8, 2008

Updates

Well its been awhile since I blogged, mostly because nothing was exciting to tell, and I couldnt stand looking at my ugly blog anymore. I have a feeling most of you felt the same way since it seems that there are less of you looking, or commenting one or the other. But look much better now huh? Thanks to my friend Nat. Jayden starts school this week. Hes ready. Ashlyn is loving school, pick up and drop off is much better, but I still have to fight back tears everyday when I drop her off. Shes just so little but she walks in there as if she isnt. Shes so proud of all that she has figured out, like her pin to buy lunch, where her class is, and how it all works now. Ive lost 13 pounds on my diet, its been 4 weeks, so 25 more to go in 8 weeks. Wish me luck!! But Im almost half way there. Its volleyball season again which I love but for those of you around here, I will say, I actually miss Jerry. Last week was so bad because there were no rules, and it was way less fun. But lets hope they get someone in there soon.






He looks different now huh? Bigger rounder head. SOO CUTE!
Surrounded by BOYS!!! We started a playgroup for Jay on his day off from school
to keep him busy, with them and Rylan and Ty I had 7 boys with me. What I noticed
was different than when I had Ashlyns girl group with the same number girls was
it was a LOT quieter, because they were not constantly chatting, but a LOT more physical.
They were So good though.

8 comments:

Natalie said...

I love the cute new blog! :) Thanks for the update. Ty does look so much bigger. He's adorable! Keep the posts coming!

Kristy Stoddard said...

7 boys!? Dang. Your braver than I am. I also agree about the Volleyball, Jerry was good and consistant. Why did they pick a girl.

The Youngblood Family said...

Love the new background! Looks great! Jake was super excited to see himself on your page. Tell Jayden hi from Jake and he will see him tomorrow. :)

lynette said...

Poor Jerry. Everyone hated on that old man. He might have been ticky-tacky but atleast he called some rules. Way to go on the diet! And, whose in the playgroup? I only recognize one or two of them.

michelle said...

Hey,
I thought I would let you know your kids are adorable, baby Ty too. Love the picture of Ashlyn with her new baby brother, she is such a sweetie. I love the picture of Jayden too with all the boys the kid takes cute pictures and he is such a ham. I have some cute ones of him when we were at Disney.
Good luck on your diet, I am starting up my exercise program now that the boys are in school. I also am trying to eat better so hopefuly I will be a slimmer me soon too.
Give the kids a big hug and kiss from all of us. Miss ya.
Michelle

Rebecca said...

I do like your new background!! Did you jazz up the family blog too? No matter how often you blog (or more reasonably how often I look), you do an awesome job with it and I always enjoy checking out what is new.

Angie said...

7 boys! You are a brave, brave women! :) I like the new blog look too.

dr. clint said...

I actually think the new background makes things a little more difficult to read, but i love you - and i really am happy if you are more happy with it :)