Friday, January 16, 2009

6 months old!

Heres Ty sitting!!! I put him there went to do some chores, forgot about him, and when I came back he was still sitting there polaying with his toys! This is the first time hes done that! I love this age, they are less breakable, hes starting to entertain himself, but when I put him somewhere he stays! What a sweet baby. Weve had some sickness going around, a few runny noses that have now turned into coughs, me Ry and Ty have all had it, and now Jaydens starting to get it. Mine got so bad I had a throat infection. On the worst day too! oh well, hopefully the sick months are almost over!






Heres Ashlyns pancake creation!
Tys starting solids!

4 comments:

Natalie said...

My goodness!! Why do they have to grow up so fast. I'm so happy to see a new post from you!

The Youngblood Family said...

Look at Ty... how cute is he! He is getting so big.

lynette said...

i can't believe how big he is! what a cutie!!!

lynette said...

are you finally feeling better?