Saturday, January 31, 2009

glitch

So my computer crashed. Josh went to get on it and it shocked him, or he shocked it and it turned off and is refusing to turn back on correctly. So it may be awhile before I post again, because posting here with pictures is a lot more work. Things are good though. I finished two computer projects this last week and a half, one for the stake its the Katy 30 year anniversary, so last minute they asked me for some help, which was good because it got me motivated to finish my year movie. I was dragging a little because of lack of inspiration for music but last minute I found some that I LOVE. You'll have to wait to see it. I was thinking of putting it on utube, anyone know if there is a time limit you can have on you tube? I dont even know how to you tube yet, so maybe if you have any suggestions on that as well. Anyways, thats it for now. Hopefully we get our computer fixed.

4 comments:

lynette said...

I think it's a 20 minute limit on youtube, but you could always do part 1 & 2 if needed. Can't wait to see the video!

Natalie said...

I would love love to see your movie. I am especially interested in the music you fell in love with. As you know, that is my bigget hang-up as well.

Sorry about your computer! That is my fear that my computer will go out. Ughhh...

The Hollemans said...

Well after a full days worth of trying to get it onto utube, I figured it wasnt worth it, so Natalie, Ill bring it with me when I come to Utah, and Ill show you mine if you show me yours!! Sounds a bit inappropriate doesnt it?? The time limit was more like 10 minutes, and my video quality was too high to even get off my computer. so sorry!

the Pearce Place said...

Marie!! I am eternally frustrated with computers, I don't know what's wrong with Pinnacle, but it completely does not work and so video editing has become Impossible! Someday I'd love to see your movie and hear your great music ideas... Oh how I wish I knew how to fix computersssssssssssssssssssssssss! I may be going to Utah in april now, not sure when, depends on When Tyler's brother is getting married, I'll let you know!