Friday, January 16, 2009

Jaydens Birthday


I cant believe how late this is!!! I kept thinking about doing it so much that I think I thought Id already done it. Jayden asked for a surprise party so while he was at school I made his cake and bought 23 balloons and got everything ready. Rylan loved the balloons just as much. I thought they were going to carry him away like on Curious George. He also wanted a star wars party even though hes never seen it. We ate funfetti cake and cocunut icing, surpirsingly delicious!I cant believe my sweet little boy is already 5!!!!
He was just sitting there looking at all his party stuff and said "mom I love all my balloons thanks, this is the best birthday ever!" Oh I totally cried! It was so sweet!




For the party they also played guitar hero, and Josh was impressed with himself that he could play and hold Ty. Looks like Ty thought it was pretty fun too.


Jayden got a real baseball mitt, real bat and real baseballs for his birthday, and is now registered for tball. Hes a pretty good player, Im interested to see how he measures up when hes with kids who have been doing it for years already.





3 comments:

Aimee Jones said...

Looks like ya'll had fun! That's funny watchind Josh play the guitar hero while holding Ty- good idea! and a new TV? nice :)

The Youngblood Family said...

When was his birtday???? I will have to tell Jake that Jayden is 5 now! He will be so excited!! Happy Late Birthday Jayden :)

lynette said...

Say it isn't so--how can he already be 5?!! He's so big! Birthday wishes to your little/big guy!