Sunday, September 23, 2007

It must be Sunday again

Again Rylan's rash has been a big worry this week. Just when I think it's getting better it comes back strong, and the doctors arent sure what to do about it, so after some prayers and fasting, and a blessing we hope that by next week we have something good to report.
Josh had a busy week, working over forty hours with both jobs. So over 90 hours total, but hopefully it will slow down this next week. Other than that, the kids are still loving school, and life is just plugging a long. I really wish I some other thing to tell you.






Rylan standing.
Rylan Sitting.
Rylan's new favorite thing, pushing up on his arms. He can move a little.
Rylan doing push ups.
We think Rylan may grow up to be a vampire. He loves to grab your face pull you in and chomp.

Even with the rash most days he's still very happy. He's had a couple hard nights though.
Here's the snuggly family. I love Jayden's new cheesy face. What a heart breaker.

4 comments:

the Pearce Place said...

Your kids are adorable!!!!

Ammon said...

So sorry about the rash. Hopefully it gets better real soon! Other than that, how's school? Don't YOU love it, too!

The Hollemans said...

I Do love school, but Im also glad I have this year to ease into having them gone everyday. Their days off would be even more fun if we had someone to call and hang out with. If ya know what I mean.

Ammon said...

Yep. That's true! I wish you were here...then we could really explore this city!