Sunday, September 2, 2007

THE SUNDAY POST

Well here it is Sunday again, and I barely got a chance to do this tonight. But Im glad I did. Im sure if I were to update more like every month, the posts might be a little more thrilling, but I started this mostly so I could share pictures with the people I love the most, so if youre reading this, that means you are one of them. And so here it is more pictures. We really need to do something exciting so the pictures aren't always so the same. But oh well, this is our life, not glamorous but wonderful just the same.






Rylan is looking noticeably older, and even though the pictures are so similar, I couldn't just put in one, and I couldn't decide which one I like the best, every face he makes, makes me want to melt. You know what I mean?

3 comments:

The Youngblood Family said...

He is way too cute!!! Can't believe how much he has grown! Love reading your blog and seeing the pics.

Ammon said...

Love the posts... and the pics! I Love the Hollemans, what more can I say?

Ammon said...

I'm anxiously awaiting the next edition of "The Sunday Post."