Sunday, September 16, 2007

Its Sunday Again, and you know what that means

So last week, we had nothing new to say, no new pictures to show, and no desire to blog, but this week will be a jam packed issue, of the sunday post, more than enough to make up for last week, so hold on tight, here we go.

If you want one picture that pretty much describes this week then here it is:

Poor Rylan got a moisture rash and then it got infected. I took him to the doctor for a 4 month check up and the doctor gave me a antibiotic cream and told me to alternate it with cortaid and come back in a few days if he wasn't better. So Friday he wasn't any better and I noticed a rash developing on his chest as well so I went back in and saw a different doctor (mine was out of town). She told me my first doctor was wrong, and to put steroid cream on it because the cortaid wasn't strong enough. And she gave me a oral antibiotic. Then when I put the steroid cream on it inflamed the rash and spread it, when he woke up Saturday (after a horrible night sleep) it was worse and there was another kind of rash all over his body, and spreading fast. So I went back in again...to see yet another doctor...who said the first two creams were making it worse, keep up the antibiotic cream and she had no idea what the other rash was. And can you believe all three are still getting paid? Anyways, the rash in this picture was taken this morning and is actually much better than it was if you can believe that. I feel so bad for him, it itches pretty bad, but he's getting better. Thank Goodness.

The other new excitement this week is THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!! Jayden and Ashlyn were both excited to start class. If you ask them they will tell you Jayden is the turtle class and Ashlyn in the Pony class, and Ashlyn has sand and Jayden has Plato. I was a little worried about how Jayden would handle it, but his teachers are so kind, and I think he's doing really well. It should be a good year for them. Josh got to come and pick them up with me and see them in their class before they knew we were there. It was fun.




This is after school. Can you tell?
Jayden before church last week, soo handsome.





Rylan is starting to sit on his own, hes still in the very early stages, but still pretty good for his age, you can see his rash in this picture too, the one on his chest and everything.


Rylan falling.

No comments: