Sunday, September 2, 2007

A week in the life of a Holleman

Ashlyn and Jaydens teachers came this week and surprisingly enough Ashlyn already had some homework. She needed to decorate a house with all of her family in it. So we decided once again let her loose with the camera. In the end I think not only did she finish her broject, but she also gave us a glimpse of what we look like from her eyes. She caught us all doing what we do best, and the most. So here is our family from her point of view.







Josh cooking of course. He is sooo selfless, constantly serving all of us all the time. We are very aware of how lucky we are to have such a fine man in our house, and Im glad that he is the example for my children to look up to!!! When he saw this picture, he said"wow is that what I look like to you?" Hes so tall in this picture, and I think it made him think twice about what she must see in him.
Rylan, sleeping in his swing, he does this new thing where he sticks one foot out, which is something I do with my blanket, Josh said hey look hes just like you. He cant fall asleep unless its hanging over the side like that.

Jayden, bonking of course. He didnt want his picture taken.

And Dakota. At first she took a shot of her back side, but I thought Id spare you that picture!
And me, on the couch of course, directing traffic, and delegating. Its like my throne! JK I actually do more than just this, if you can believe that, I don't think my grandma would buy that though. Luckily in the end she didn't end up using this photo, or a few of the other ones, but I did think it was a good chance for me to really see what she sees.
Heres the final project, what do you think?


No comments: