Sunday, July 6, 2008

Baby Watch

Hey so for those of you still on baby watch, it hasnt happened yet. I dont have any pictures this week because my camera is in my hospital bag, because I know its the one thing Ill forget if its not already packed. As for all the gory details please stop reading now if you dont want to know...I have already dialated to a 2 and half 60% effaced, last week it was a 2 and 50%. I have had some nights with a lot of contractions, but then they just stop, and I havent had any for a few days now. Im big and uncomfortable a lot, but dont feel too anxious to have him yet. Theres plenty to do if he doesnt want to come yet, and still would be fine if he ever does. Im nesting like crazy, I think this household will be a lot prettier and a lot more expensive the later he comes. Craigslist may be the end of us soon!! Jk. All our hopes for moving soon are gone, and so we decided to be happy in this one for awhile, Josh really wanted to stay 5 more years in this house, so I told him I would agree if he agrees to let me do some much needed upgrades. Tile check, new kitchen table check, so the rest of the list is...hold on tight its a long list...new carpet, new cabinet doors, new washer (when I say new I mean craigslist probably!), new fridge, new range, new couches, and Im sure Ill think of more as time goes on. I am so nesting and so bummed for not buying a new house that I want it all at once, but Im sure it will take at least a year or more to get most of these things. Patience....

Anyways, enough about that...April...yes I did post the tile pics, and I will soon have my tub finished and will post those soon too. I finally got smart and begged an "expert" to finish it for me. And no that does not mean Josh.

I promise when this baby makes his debut, I will let you all know, as soon as I can!For any of you who are still out there...Hellloooo....Hellooo...(echo)

3 comments:

The Youngblood Family said...

I must have missed the tile pictures? It has been a long day, long week and month. My mind is very foggy. Guess I will have to search your blog. :) Sorry about the new house thing. That's okay. We will be in our house another 3-5 years too. Oh well, I guess we can just decorate. I can't wait to meet baby #4. So, I hope he comes soon.:)

The Youngblood Family said...

I found the tile pics. I don't know how I missed them. I also missed the Pre Disney pictures?? The tile looks very nice. I can't wait to see the finished tub pictures.

Natalie said...

I am dying to here an update on the baby. It's been a few days since your last post, so maybe you've delivered?? Post pictures asap. I am super excited for you.