Sunday, February 10, 2008

Back Again

Well this week has been fairly uneventful. Mon night I went to a kindergarten preparedness class, and I can't even believe that I have a daughter that I am getting ready to put into kindergarten. I think the class was more to prepare me than her, Im sure shes ready. Thursday night I went to bunco which is always fun for me. I really enjoy that time to talk with other women on such a relaxed level. Its nice to have girl time.

The kids also had plenty to do. Lots of playdates and lots of outside time. They finally got one or two days of nice weather. Rylan also joined in the fun as he discovered the little playhouse we have out back.










This is right before Dakota jumped in the window to join in the fun.


5 comments:

Anna said...

How to nice to great weather that you can play outside without bundling up. Looks like fun.

Ammon said...

Have you guys always had that playhouse? FUN!

The Youngblood Family said...

Ashlyn is going to have a blast when she starts Kindergarten. However, you will miss her like crazy :-( That house looks like fun! The weather was great this week.

the Pearce Place said...

I just learned how to play bunco! we did it for a ward activity, some people complained that it was gambling! But our ward act. leader said it wasn't, I thought it was a fun way to meet a lot of people in the ward....!
toodle-oohs

the Pearce Place said...

p.s. if you didn't notice, I am LOVING goodreads.com!!! thanks for letting me know about it!