Sunday, April 5, 2009

Blue bonnet pictures

Ok so its a family tradition to go take pictures in the bluebonnets every year around my birthday. This year was actually on my birthday, and weve done it the last three years we keep increasing one child from year to year. This year was Tys debut!! And he was great!!
First off, the place we usually go is now a Dennys, BOOO! But we stopped at a new place which was very cute. The problem was the wind was soo strong and very cold, but still surprisingly the kids were the best behaved and I got some great pictures this year. This time the Dilles came with us, and they were good troopers as well. Never would I have guessed that it would be so cold on an April day in Texas. There is nothing prettier than looking out over a sea of bluebonnets, these pictures cant even do them justice.



I have never sen anything so pudgy and so cute.
This is how strong the wind was, at least he's smiling.

When you have four little children the expectations of picture taking is different. Consistancy is an important thing in pictures, and so with these kids sometimes that means they are all NOT looking at the camera, and actually I think these an be some of the cutest pictures.
I LOVE this picture. How sweet are they?



Ty was SO smiley at first.



I take one of these every year. Shes getting so big.

Josh always brings the other camera and takes some pictures of his own, so here they are.



He always takes one of me taking pictures, go back to the other posts and compare. My stomach is much smaller this time. YEA!!
There was also this cute red barn in the back that we couldnt take much advantage of because the wind was blowing in the wrong direction, maybe next year!!

4 comments:

lynette said...

Love the pics! Seeing all of these bluebonnets make me miss home!

the Pearce Place said...

MARIE!!! HOw did I forget a fellow April birthday??? I usually never forget, oh man that just means it's been too long! And it was your big one this year! 30, amazing,
It sounds like it was a great birthday weekend- just how I'd want it!

Anna said...

Happy Birthday! Can you believe we're this old? Doesn't feel that old to me. You are so good to take pictures of your kids all the time. And they are so good! Great pictures! They are adorable!

Natalie said...

I love the pictures!! One of my life goals is to see the Texas Bluebonnets in person. It will happen...maybe when I'm old and crusty...but it will happen!!