Thursday, April 23, 2009

Me




I was tagged by Angie to take a self portrait. The rules are that once you're tagged, you must take your picture right then and there. No editing. No changing clothes. No adding makeup. That's right, we wanna see the real you.
So, with all embarrassment and shame put aside...this is me.

Ok to start off I have to say Im a little disappointed that I read this tag today. Ashlyn did my hair a couple days ago and that would have been the best time to get this. So this will have to do.

I tag whoever reads my blog, Im not sure who you are.

3 comments:

lynette said...

Ta-da! There you are! And you look beautiful!

Angie said...

Kurray you did it! I also admit I was a little disappointed I was tagged not looking my cutest. But you look wonderful!

Angie said...

Ok, that was suppose to say Hurray!