Sunday, April 12, 2009

UTAH!!

So Ty and I are jet setting it to Utah this week. Josh has the other three kids at home and these are the pictures we are sending back and forth to each other to document what is going on. Heres the first on I was sent. It was labeled "breakfast time". Funny on so many levels!!





Heres my night with my awesome sister in laws. I think mostly we spent the whole night laughing, with a little bit of food in there too.

Me and Laurie Hamer the friend I have had the longest. Weve been friends since we were two, and it is always so nice to reconnect!!

Ty is loving all the attention, but he is also missing playing with his siblings so much.








My brother Jon.












More Ty pictures.




























3 comments:

lynette said...

have fun in utah! were you there for conference too?

Cowan Family said...

Marie, I'm glad you came to visit. It was fun to see you. I love your blog. Your oldest looks just like you. Your kids are all so cute. I love the pictures with all the blue bonnets. I think you like taking pictures as much as me.I'm glad we can keep in touch now.

Angie said...

Blogging while still on vacation? Now, that's impressive. Cute pics. How was your plane ride with Ty? Good Luck on your flight back. Also, way jealous you made it to Cafe Sabor in Logan. :)