Sunday, October 14, 2007

The star factory

Josh's Dad makes stars out of wood and so this year he took a chance and got a booth at the rice harvest festival, so we got to go, and party. The kids went on rides, got to buy the cutest pink parasol, and Rylan conked out. It was the perfect weather, and we had a blast!!! I even learned how to make a website this week, from scratch. Check it out...www.thestar-factory.com







The rides lasted forever, adn you can tell by Ashlyn's face even she was ready to get of it!




3 comments:

Ammon said...

Did he sell a lot of stars? I still can't believe you did that site from scratch! That's amazing!

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed Marie. The website looks great. You're always up to something. I wish I had as much motivation these days. :) By the way Rylan is looking great.

The Hollemans said...

No we didnt sell a lot of stars, maybe the website will and to be perfectly honest after I posted this, and spent a week learning and making a website I was proud of Josh wanted to change the company we were with because they give you a shopping cart for less and its really easy to make a website through this company. Its more like blogging, so the website you see now was not the original one and is really not my handywork, I just placed a few things in. I would have loved it if this is what we started with, but lets be honest I wasnt that thrilled to have gotten so far just to start over again, I dont feel like this website is anything to be proud of, since I didnt do anything for it, but it is better for what we need, I guess.