Sunday, October 28, 2007

Well I had a lot more pictures to put on but its not working tonight, so we'll have to put them on later. So this will have to do. This week I had a lot of pic opportunities, but of course, my batteries are dead this week, what a time for that to happen!!! Yesterday we had a fire festival we went to, Josh's fire station was in a cook off. Josh made the chicken, and it won first place!!! A trophy, and some money, but unfortunately the money did not come to us but back to the station. But he was really excited. Everything else they entered which he didn't help with got last place. The fire fest was pretty fun and Ashlyn got to ride on a real horse(where pictures would come in handy). Shes been dying to ride a really horse, and when she saw the pony rides she could barely contain herself. Her and Jayden rode on the ponies, and were so cute, petting the horses as they went. After though Ashlyn asked when she could ride one that doesnt just go around in circles!! I think shes hooked
Our stake volleyball season is over, its my favorite time of the year. We didnt think we would make the playoffs but just barely squeezed in, and we were fourth so we played the number one team, and won!! Then we played for the number one spot and lost. We have been number two for three years in a row now. Josh is so supportive though, because we have to have a certain amount of girls out on the floor, and we had more girls than guys so I had to play the whole time and he came to watch the kids and sat on the sidelines, but we love friday nights.
Anyways. heres some cute pics, with more to come.





4 comments:

Ammon said...

I can't believe y'all won 2nd AGAIN!! But I guess if you'd won 1st, I'd feel like the curse was because of us... so maybe this way is better.
You need to charge up those batteries! Have you already had the Cy-Fair Fall Festival?

the Pearce Place said...

I am so jealous you have a volleyball team. I would love to be able to play again. DOes it bring back memories of YW sports?? THose were the days

Natalie said...

Yeah for volleyball! Way to go. I'm mostly proud that you are making the effort to play! Way to stay a fun mom.

Anonymous said...

I know I just saw Rylan last week, but he looks so big in these pictures. Geeze, they do grow up fast huh? Hugs, A