Monday, October 15, 2007

Tag Youre It

MY HUSBAND
What is his name? Joshua, Josh, Ua, whatever you prefer
How long have you been together? We've known each other for 7 and a half years
How long did you date? A whopping 2 and a half months! And engaged for 2 and a half months! Hey, why wait when you know he's THE ONE!!

How old is he? 29 (Getting too close to 30 if you ask me. Yikes.)
Who eats more? It depends on the food and the time of day. I eat more more consistently but when hes in the mood for something look out!
Who said I love you first? He did, I was waiting for that because I did everything else first, I had to make him work for something.

Who is taller? He is of course, but thats not saying much.
Who sings better? Me of course, Im thinking of going pro. JK We both readily admit we are collectively the worst singers. You should hear FHE. Its bad!
Who is smarter? Josh by far!!! I used to think I was but he got a degree in engineering, hes really smart!!

Whose temper is worse? It's a toss up.
Who does the laundry? Whoever is looking for brownie points.
Who does the dishes? When we were dating he told me he would always do the dishes, why else do you think I married him? But since hes so busy nowadays, I do them more.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Were always changing, but for now its him.
Who pays the bills? I do
Who mows the lawn? Usually, but I did once recently, with a broken lawnmower no less.
Who cooks dinner? Do hot pockets count? Depends on the dinner, but usually him. He gets great practice at the station.

Who drives when you are together? Always Josh even on long trips, I wrangle the kids.
Who is more stubborn? We both are stubborn on certain topics, mines the kids, his is the truck he drives.
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Probably me
Whose parents do you see the most? His Dad

Who kissed who first? I kissed him. I never knew I was so forward.
Who asked who out? We never went out, it was usually him pretending we were gonna hang out with his sister and everyone would mysteriously disappear.

Who proposed? I did the day I met him, and then he did with a ring later.
Who is more sensitive? Usually me, but sometimes he surprises me by being sensitive about some random thing.

Who has more friends? I have no idea. I talk on the phone more, and go out more, but he spends all those days hanging out with guys at the fire station. He knows everyone it feels like. Nobody doesn't like Josh.

Who wears the pants in the family? Me but like I said sometimes he gets an idea in his head and thats what goes.

So now I'm supposed to "tag" others to take a turn answering this survey through email or on their blog. I am tagging Lynette, Amelia, and anyone else who feels so inclined. Thanks Nat, and I barely had to change any of the answers.

3 comments:

Ammon said...

Thanks for the tag! I've now passed it on!

the Pearce Place said...

How do I get the questions to answer them???

Natalie said...

What a fun survey! And I remember those dating memories you shared. Doesn't that all feel like just yesterday?!